Register for a bidding account.
- Sign up using your email, we recommend using a personal email you check regularly.
- Click the REGISTER button.
- After you register, check your email.
- Don’t see your confirmation email? Check your spam folder.
- You are now ready to start bidding.
Browse the auction page.
- In the top menu, click AUCTIONS.
- Browse through the auction items and make a note of your favorites!
- See something you like? Make a bid!
- Our site uses proxy (automatic) bidding. Enter your max bid and let the system take care of the rest!
Proxy Bidding: Also known as automatic bidding. Our automatic bidding system makes bidding convenient, so you don’t have to keep returning to re-bid every time someone else places a bid.
When you place a bid, enter the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for the item. The other bidders won’t know your maximum bid.
We’ll place bids on your behalf and only bid as much as necessary to ensure that you remain the high bidder up to your maximum amount.
Opening Price: The starting prices for the item.
Reserve Price: The minimum amount of money the item will sell for.
Buy Now: Skip the auction altogether and buy the item for a pre-determined price. The only way to guarantee you’ll get the item.
Start Date: The date and time in which the auction will open.
End Date: The date and time in which the auction will close.
Buyer’s Premium: An auction service fee on the items you win. The Buyer’s Premium helps us cover the costs of online auctions!
- Congratulations! You won an auction! Be on the lookout for an email from the organizers with next steps.
- This email should include details on how to pick up and pay for your items.
How to pay.
- You will receive an email asking you to finalize your purchase. When you check out, you will be asked to choose your payment method.
- You will have 24 hours from the close of the auction to finalize payment.